Here are my five key learnings:
1. I was very curious about computer stuff even before I started High School, I always wanted to learn more about software development and since then I have been looking how improve my technical skills. It is something sparks my interest along with sharing knowledge and help others being successful in their careers.
2. Embrace a growth mindset, unlearn and learn, do experiments, research and learn from mistakes, those are essential part of growing in your career. In technology it is more than recommended to stay up to date with new technologies, frameworks, platforms, etc. Technology evolves faster than you think.
3. at Microsoft, That is something motivates me and make me proud to be here, in fact I have my own mission at the company (I'm here to help you build the best apps on top of Microsoft Azure).
4. as Satya Nadella said, , every time I prepare some content (presentation, demo, video, whitepaper, etc.) I think in what the audience will gain from that content, what is in there for them, this helps me to ensure it will be valuable.
5. communication, teamwork, critical thinking, problem solving, and leadership are just a few examples of the most wanted "soft" skills in a professional, make sure to learn and develop those areas and not only focus on your technical skills.
I'm truly blessed for working at Microsoft and I hope many more years to come!
Thank you for reading.